Emotions

Emotions building up in me ready to explode.
Anger, frustration, I wish, I could escape to my very own bungalow.
I screech, I yell, angry tears flow.
My mother tells me to take time out!
But I don’t feel-like taking a break from my angry bout.
My emotions are a storm inside, like an angry wave crashing against rocks, they are going to blow.

It’s not just anger or upset, it can be happiness and joy that’s over filling my mind.
Happiness is like a beautiful rainbow; the wonderful colours of emotions that make me feel kind.
Things that make me happy are friends, family, sunshine, art, hot milos, dancing, fluffy guinea pigs, playing and having fun.
I can still feel the warmth of my mum’s first hug. Smiling at me, my heart full of love.
The tunes of love play through my mind, like skilful, creative notes played on a piano softly as a dove.
My emotions akin to night and day, cold and hot, black, grey and white they are all part of me and each is a star that revolves around me and I am their sun.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!