Lauren And The Forest Of Darkness

Lauren Gregg was a 13 yr old girl who passed away years ago. It was told she died in a forest somewhere near west Europe.They called it the forest of darkness. Finally a true story has been revealed, and the story has told us why she has died and where she did. She lived with her grandfather and grandmother after both her parents passed away years ago. This is how this abhorrent mess all happened.

Lauren moved to Europe. She moved in a very old, stale, Tarnish and wither town. She didn't like it very much. She thought it was going to be very boring. When she saw her house she got amazed at it. it was very unlit and vague. She could see her grandma and grandmother happy and overjoyed to see her. She gave her a faint smile.

When she got to her room she was astonished to see her bedroom. The last time she saw it it was very vague, but it was like rebuilt and coloured in more incandescent colours. she threw herself on her bed and thought how she was going to spend the rest of her days in this stale, boring town. Her grandma came in and asked her if she needed anything or any refreshments.

The next day, her and her grandfather were going bush walking since the town had thousands of trees. They also took their binoculars for bird watching. Lauren packed up her back ready to set off.

They set off. The view was really good, they were visiting the Treblinka Forests. When they were in the forest they could here the blithe birds chirp and tweet. They spotted a very alluring and sporadic bird. The feathers were as colourful as rainbows, and the shape was so unequaled.

After Bush walking they headed towards the lake. It was full of pulchritudinous birds. They were stroking in the water. It was so pastoral and tranquil. There was no sound just peace and quiet. Then she overlooked a forest. It was so cimmerian and it looked quite intimidating. she told her grandma about it but she said to not think about it. Its awfully malignant.

They got back home and Lauren couldn't stop thinking about the forest. She thought if he could explore it maybe just take a peep. But then she remembered what her grandma told her. But then she though again. What if she could take a look. She could be the first one to explore it and might even be famous for it. So then she decided to go there first thing in the morning.

She woke up the next day, she remembered what she had planned for herself and she set off. She told her grandmother that she wanted to go on a morning walk. She headed off and she also took supplies and her mobile phone just in case she gets into trouble somehow. She got closer to it and it looked so vague, it looked so intimidating, but she knew that she couldn't miss this chance. To finally go away from her world of boredom.

She conscientiously took a step and gulped. As she entered she could feel this butterfly feeling in her stomach. She looked up the sky and it was slate and somber. She walked and the floor was very sylphlike. There was hardly any plants. Their were a lot of burnt trees and bushes. She walked more when all of a sudden she realized she was completely lost. She tried to find her way back but there was no hope. So she lay on the ground with sorrow and darkness. She was lost for quite a while and fell fast asleep where she lay.

It was morning, and when she awoke she found herself in the forest again. Before, she thought it was a dream but it wasn't, it actually happened. She tried her phone but it had no signal. She got very oppressive and she knew there was no hope of anyone finding her. But she didn't see any light. Instead it was the complete opposite it was very caliginous and it was intimidating. She tried to get up but she actually didn't she schlepped and trucked but it was no hope. She actually go herself into more trouble.

Then she realized that she had entered the forest of darkness and that people died here that's why her grandma told her to not go there. She lay there and and then she was going down. It was like this slimy thing pulling her down she close her eyes as she now enters the world of peace and quiet. She knew that at least she wouldn't be in this awful place.She knew all her troubles would finally die. She said to herself
' I'd rather lay for a thousand years with my eyes closed and also not know what's going on instead of fighting myself out because there's no hope'.

That was the story of Lauren Gregg and her death which was tragic. But she should've listened to her grandmother so the moral was always listen to instructions.





FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!