You Should Never Play With Bombs

Well there I am, on a normal school day. Sitting at the back row, top right corner, as always. No one ever sits next to me they really don’t care at all, the only people I would know who cared about me is my parents, but I think they’re being sarcastic.
Well I’m just sitting there leaning against the window; I happen to catch my eye on a man, this wasn’t some guy you would imagine, a so-called normal person. No, this man seemed awfully strange in a way, he was wearing a black hooded jumper with a backpack. The reason I found him strange is he had walked into the main office of the school. (And yes if your wondering I can see the main office from the window of the block I was in). No one ever walks in the main office with a hooded jumper especially on a 30-degree day. I lost interest in the man and I took a glance at the air conditioner “Miss” I yelled, “what is it?” she replied. “Can you please turn the air-con on” “of course Timmy,” (you guys have got to stop asking questions; yes my name is Timmy… I wish it was something else but that’s beside the point).
Ding, ding, ding. The bell went for the next period, all the classes was rushing and bumping through the crowd to get to their next class. Our class was celebrating, in a way, because we had food technology. The whole class sprinted to get to food technology, as soon as we got there we all sat down at a chair but with me back row, top right corner leaning at the window. ‘Now today I am going to let you have a bit of a treat … WE ARE GONNA MAKE PIZZA’S!” Mr. Pensky exclaimed excitedly, all the children screamed in excitement. “All the ingredients are at the ovens, if you don’t know how to make pizza, then here is a recipe on how to make ham and pineapple pizza!” All the children ran to an oven and started inventing. I just wanted to stick to a normal recipe and make supreme pizza, I could already taste the flavor of cheese despite the fact I was eating some.
(10 minutes later) finally I have finished my pizza, and it’s ready to go in the oven, I open the oven door as fast as I could, I looked inside and found this timer, I go to grab it only to find it’s a bo… bomb, 10… 9… 8… I yelled to Mr. Pensky “Mr. Pensky I found a bomb” Mr. Pensky replied “don’t be ridicules,” I took a glance at it, 4… 3… 2… I threw it back in the oven shut the oven door and jumped out the window I was leaning against. SMASH glass shattered everywhere one shard almost hit my ear. As soon as I landed on the grass out side, BOOOOOOOOOM, flames went everywhere through out the kitchen, while I’m on the floor blocking my ears, I turn around and then it came to my head, the guy with the black… my thought was interrupted with another thought… Is everyone ok?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!