Vampire Venom

I hate it how stories say the good guys always win or your Prince Charming will one day come and sweep you off your feet and take you away on his big white noble stead, what a load of lies. My name is Dawn and I’m fourteen years old and I can’t tell you what I look like because everywhere I go I have to have a different style so it’s sort of like I’m a mystery but I have white pale skin and blue eyes. I’m always moving schools and never able to make friends. Sometimes I wish I could stay in one place but I can’t otherwise, I’d be in more danger then I’m in now.
I miss England, I my miss old house and my best friend James. I move a lot because I ran away from home because of my parents, they think I’m a freak and keep taking me to councilors. I have this necklace that’s a cross like the one for god but mines different it has vampire venom in it. So if I wanted to I could start a breed of vampires. My parents want the venom so they can start a breed of vampires. Right now I’m in the park.
Uh oh! My parents are out the front of the park, I’m so dead there going to find me for sure. Fudge, they have spotted me and there coming this way. Oh what can I do? The slide, I can slide down it and escape awesome! I’m running as fast as I can, hopefully they won’t catch up to me. Yes I’m at the top of the slide and there nowhere to be seen, here I go.
Dad “Got you!!”
Mum and Dad have me cornered and there’s no way out I’m trapped!
Mum says, “Grab her before she gets away!”
Oh no Dad has me and isn’t letting go!
Help!
They have chucked me in their car and there’s no way out I’m stuck and I’m frightened. I don’t know where they’re taking me but I have a feeling it’s going to be bad. Its dark and all I can hear is them talking about putting me in boarding school. I’m trying to kick open the doors so I can escape but it’s jammed and hard to get open. What can I do I need to get out of this nightmare.
I’ll try one more time to get it open. If I can’t I’ll have to try something else. Yes! I can’t believe it I got it open. We’re going pretty fast and if I jump I’ll probably die then agen if I don’t jump they will kill me. I’m jumping it’s better than getting killed slowly. Ahh ouch, I’m alive thank goodness. Now to run away before they notice I’m gone. I’m going to go back to England where I’ll live with my friend James. But I’m keeping the venom to keep it safe.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!