W Man

Help! Help! Whoosh went W man as quick as possible he ran to save the man who was falling off the Big Ben in London. They thought he was going to make it but W man was going too fast, if he went that fast he would of went straight through the famous building so he had to slow down. When he grabbed the man he quickly slowed down but he was only inches away for a direct hit into the Big Ben.
When he got back to his house he saw his wife and his two kids eating a nice dinner. The next morning he forgot that he was a superhero so he saw the world turn into a disaster. When he went outside he saw the rest of his family lying on his doorstep
“Noooo” he yelled. He ran inside and he remembered that he was a superhero so he went to his wardrobe and jumped into his suit and saved the day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!