Baked Bean's Holiday

Once upon a time there was a baked bean bored of being in his can, so he decided he would go on a holiday. He sailed away on a piece of toast. He thought it would be fun! He didn't really know what a holiday was but he knew he needed a rest from his old can. He floated happily off on his piece of toast until a nasty shark and piranha tried to bite him. They couldn't eat the baked bean because he kept jumping up and down on the toast. The shark and the piranha came up with a plan. They were going to butter the toast so that the baked bean would slip off into their jaws! The baked bean saw they had a tub of butter and knew what to do. He jumped so close to the edge of his toast that it flicked the butter out of the sharks fins into the sky. The butter tub flew into the air and melted because it went too close to the sun!The shark and the piranha were very angry and swam off hungry. The baked bean continued on his journey. He found a hot island that he enjoyed alot. He soon got bored of the island and decided to go back to his old can. He was happy for two reasons - one because he knew what a holiday was and two becasue he was going to go to France on his next holiday! The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!