Under The Couch

The random stuff you find under the couch, I swear to God will kill me one day.
As I wiped my face with Dettol to stop contracting infectious diseases from my new cat scratches and abrasions, I heard my teacher call out to me from outside the door. Something about an essay and what-not, I’m sure I’ll get yelled at about it later. My open wounds stung as I as I rubbed a mild antiseptic on it, but I kept my mouth shut tight. As I walked out of that haven of safety where the school nurse resides, books in hand, a figure bumped into me at a million miles an hour, knocking herself and I over. My books scattered the surrounding area like autumn leaves on a windy day. As I got to my feet to get a look at the culprit who had knocked me over, before my jaw dropped to the ground like an anchor off the Eureka sky deck. The culprit who stood in front of me, was drop-dead gorgeous, with a touch of amazingness. She had an erotically curved figure; her stonewashed jeans encased it perfectly. Her deep, dark brown eyes complimented her completely natural complexion well. Her pale skin glowed, but in a way that made her eyes pop and the boy’s jaws drop. She fluttered her eyes and laughed at me in a cute, high pitched giggle. The area of my stomach vacated, to make room for the millions of butterflies filling my sweet centre.
This girl was absolutely perfect.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!