FAME MOSTER

Casey always dreamed of becoming Famous, Rich and Important but that was what she thought 'before' she heard the story of the fame monster.

One night she was siting on her bed googling up 'Celeb Goss' on Google when she came upon a story by the title of "FAME MONSTER." She was facinated and wanted to see what it was about.

After she had finished the story, i think she was pretty....regreting. For what she had read was the following; Once apon a time there lived a... thing in the caves of Hollywood. It was known scary and when with contact with it, you cant escape. It would suck you in andmake you feel like your the top of the world, but then it would sink you down and turn you to a monster your self.

She was scared and worried, for she also wanted to be a celebrity and live in Hollywood, but then she scrolled down the page and saw; how to prevant your self from becoming a Fame Monster: To avoid transformation, stay true to yourself and never dought your ways. Don't rely on anything or anyone to keep going.

Casey knew from then on that if she were to be famous that she would do what it said and never, ever become a Fame Monster.

The End
By Miriam Fares (Who wants to be Famous!)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!