Nature's Seasons

Springtime lavenders beautiful, wonderful, sweet and scented. Violet as can be, and oh what a sight to see. But Oh I’m upset when Spring falls to an end and I’m greeted with the warm Summer breeze that carries me to a place where dreams begin. My dreams come to an end when Autumn hits, though carried in the cool breeze I see flashes of reds, oranges, yellows and greens. But soon they shrivel to an end as I start to feel the piercing stab of the cold air of Winter followed by a mix of blues and whites. They all come to an end as the cycle begins again, the sights of Spring, the warm breeze of Summer, the reds and yellows of Autumn and the piecing air of Winter. A never ending cycle of nature just goes on and on and on…

By Thalia Thirunavukarasu

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!