Goldielox And The Three Little Frogs

Long ago in the forest lived Gold. Every night Grandma Goldie would tell a story about her ancestors. This night she talked about Gold's grate grandma and the three little cats.

Goldilocks was walking in the woods one night when she got lost and slept under a tree shaped like a house.
The next early morning the cats went for their walk. When woke up she sore a house. She was filled with delight and hunger.

When she opened the door she found 3 cups of milk"mmm yummy" and she started drinking "yuk too cold" she tried the second and third she liked them.

After the milk she went to bed. She chose the 2nd it was perfect. Not after long the cats saw Goldilocks in middle cat’s bed. She explained and they listened so they invited her to live with them

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!