That Halloween Night

One dark, stormy Halloween night, everyone in the city was trick-or-treating.
While everyone was trick-or-treating, a dark storm came and an evil pumpkin man was riding a red and black evil horse. He started getting his army to make the children run off to a far away forest. “A yabby jabic” they said, which meant “Let’s take over”. He stared into a man’s eyes, the man was called James. James didn’t know what to do so he stared into his eyes. Ten seconds later his head hurt, then he put his head up and his eyes were red. He roared “Lumafi jajaja laky” which meant “I’m very glad to join”. James laughed manically. His wife Luanne was crying. She was shocked to see him like that. Luanne couldn’t believe her eyes. James lead the troops to his home and they trashed everything including his mother’s (who had passed away) picture. His home was lit on fire.
Suddenly there was a girl named Sienna who was a wizard but she only knew three spells: Fire Blaze which could burn anything, Live Life which could make anything become that it was two days ago and Come Come which could bring anything to her. All Sienna wanted to do was save someone. So she did the Live Live spell to the house after the troops had left. She used Fire Blaze to burn the evil pumpkin man and used Come Come and Live Life to make James normal again. So Luanne and James were reunited and lived happily every after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!