Haunted School


‘’It’s a nice day today,’’ explained Miss Churcher. Everyone started doing their work after a few hours the recess bell rang “everyone got their snack and went outside to enjoy. “What are you reading” said Chumani, “it’s a ghost book replied Renay; it says that ghosts always live in something that has a broken window’’ said Renay as she finished her sentence.

The next day they were playing tigi around the whole school. They went pass a broken window “you don’t think there’s a ghost inside”? said Javeria. “It’s just a joke there’s no such thing as ghosts, come on lets continue with our game” said Janay with confidence. Javeria said to herself “I think there is a ghost inside,’’ so she went inside to check for sure if there really was a ghost or not. The doors started shaking, “who is there?” said Javeria as she was shaking “you are not allowed to enter my place out or else something bad will happen to you out!” “Ahhh” screamed Javeria. “What happened?” said Shimona “I heard a,” you heard a what, “I heard a ghost and now something bad is going to happen to me,” “like what?’’ Asked Shimona. “I don’t know what and the ghost might just do something to me.” “Can you help me?’’ “Yes” replied shimona “and Renay, Chumani and Janay are going to help you,” “anyway we don’t feel like playing tigi anymore.”

The next day and the day after they all went to the place where the ghost was. “Hello is any one there” shouted Janay, “who are you and why are you here, If you don’t go then I’ll do something to you right now get out”! They quickly ran away.
After 2 hours the after school bell rang. When chumani went outside she found a note it said come back to the place where the ghost was, “someone is doing a trick on us I better tell the others” said Chumani curiously. Chumani quickly ran and told the others. When they found out that someone was doing a trick they quickly went to the ghost but this time they weren’t scared. “Where are you?” Shouted Renay and shimona, “and we know you’re not a real ghost” they said confidently. “I am a real ghost,” the ghost started shouting at them but then the ghost started coughing when they looked in the corner they saw a person pretending to be a ghost. They got surprised because it wasn’t a real ghost they started laughing. As the days went past they were happy and from that day on they weren’t scared of anything. And you might be the second person to get tricked.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!