Save Me Mr. Butcher


They started off as Mr. Butcher having his breakfast he was having meat for breakfast with milk. Suddenly later he hopped into his mini car. Then he went to work to sell some meat. At school the students were playing like monkeys in a jungle. But suddenly later Mr. Hurley makes and Butcher. Announcement ‘’ people there is a monster outside, call Mr butcher

Jackson Lambert one of the students made a text to Mr. Butcher it said.’’ Mr. Butcher replied’’ ohhhhhh no!’’ must save 6jc. He runs into is mini car and started driving to the school and got his big massive knife has well. So later Mr. Butcher comes into the school and smashes the door. Later on the monster goes ‘’ silence I’ll or i will kill you.’’ Then mr.butcher says ‘’ any last words you ugly little monster?’’ but later on Kevin Rudd yells out ‘’ yay its butcher!’’

But later mr.butcher says’’ what your name? ‘My name is.............. Ummmm sherk.’’ Says the ugly monster. But randomly christiano ronaldo came in and he came in and said ‘’ hello people I’m christiano ronaldo’’ then mr.butcher chops christiano ronaldo into pieces. Then later Mr. Butcher says ‘’ any last words you ugly monster’’ then the monster takes he’s costume off and it was Justin bieber. Then Justin got scared and started running off into is his big long car and the car quickly went away.

The next day they saw the school on fire. But they found a note on the ground saying.
Dear Mr. Butcher and 6JC because what you did to me yesterday. I gave you guys a little revenge by burning down your whole school ha-ha ps. You guys are silly people.
From Justin bieber ‘’ we got to stop him ‘’ said Mr. Butcher.
So then Mr. Butcher got his big knife with him and bites of milk for his nap.’’ Why do u need milk’’ said Nathan one of the students. ‘’ I need it for my nap.’’ Said Mr. Butcher. So they went to the airport to go to Canada and that’s were Justin bieber lives.
‘’ Ha-Ha I found you said ‘’Mr. Butcher. Justin bieber was shocked like he lost a million dollars.
Later on Justin bibber said ‘’ okay it’s not me it’s not me I’ve been getting paid by.. Beyonce’’ said Justin bibber ‘’ Beyonce ‘’ said emmanthia. Then Mr. Butcher goes and says ‘’ I’m going to kill that man I mean lady’’ ‘’ don’t kill Beyonce ‘’ yelled out Jacinta. So then they went to the airport to get Beyonce. They actually saw Beyonce at the airport.’’ Why did you force Justin bibber to burn down our school?’’ what are talking about’’ in her singing voice. Then Beyonce said ‘’ okay it was me’’ then the police came and said ‘’ your under arrested.’’

‘’I’ll be back’’ said Beyonce. They all finished off with a big massive party.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!