Rango And The Secret City Of The Egyptians

Rango has found the secret city of the Egyptians who worshiped the cats. Now we are going to start when Rango was a kid."He he he mama" laughed Rango. "Yes Rango what is it?" Mum asked. "Looky, looky mama" Rango said pointing to his toys that were standing up straight. "Wow that is impressive Rango" she said looking at the toys. Then Rango got up and went out the door into the backyard to play with his toys in the bushes and trees. "One day my son is going to make a great explorer" said his mum looking out the door at Rango playing.

Eight years later Rango and his friend Fred were both walking through the forest. "Come on buddy!"Rango shouted out to Fred as he pushed his way through a bush to find a river. "Wow" Rango said staring at the very long and wide river. "How are we going to get through this river?" asked Fred finally stumbling out of the bush. "We are going to swing over the river with those vines" said Rango pointing up. "Uh oh" said Fred not feeling very well in the stomach. "Yahooo!" shouted Rango as he swang using the vines across the river. "Ahhh!" Fred cried out as he swang over the river but splash Fred fell into the river when Fred got out he was shaking "tthe rrriver was cccold" stammered Fred.

After they had walked 2km they finally reached the end of the forest and found a desert and some camels. Fred and Rango both got on one and rode them after they rode 5km they found a town. The people that lived there were kind to them and gave them soft blankets and pillows for the night. In the morning they got up and continued on their journey on their camels for a week. Then they came to a ginormous brick wall and most of it was covered in hieroglyphics. Then a gold moth came through the wall then it got bigger and bigger until it was the size of a human and when it turned around there was nothing there except a black cloak just like in a horror film. The ghost said " beware beware " then the ghost disappeared into thin air. Rango went one side of the box like brick wall and Fred went the other to find a door in. They were still searching when they both bumped into each other but when they fell down they didn't feel sand but brick. When they got up they felt around for a line and then they found one and traced it along and it was door shaped. When they rubbed all the sand off they found out it was a door. When they opened the door they found a very black room. Rango bent in to investigate the room but he fell in then Fred looked in to try and find Rango but he fell in too.

When Fred got up he found Rango standing up above him with a torch then Rango said "Come on Fred this way I think I have found the city". When Fred got up he realised that there was a little tunnel leading out of the room. When Rango and Fred crawled out of the tunnel they found a room filled with gold there was even gold Mummy tombs. Out of one of the Mummy tombs an ancient Egyptian warrior walked out then swished its sword at them. They ducked and ran for the tunnel Rango and Fred both slid through it. When they got out they realised the door was still open they both climbed out before the ancient warrior could get out. Then they got on their camels and rode back to the town to stay one night and then they went to the forest and back through to their home town. When they got back they realised they had missed 2 weeks of mail. Then when they told everybody about their adventure to find the lost city they got a lot of post after that most of it was fan mail they even got their own movie.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!