Kangaroos Life In The Bush

Kangaroos life in the bush

Once there was a family of kangaroos. They had a daughter a son and a big sister who left home. Now there is a still a big sister and a younger brother.
They also had a mum and dad but dad left home with the younger brother
Who was called bouncey we call him bous. But that means mum and I was left. Hello im called ego welcome to the life of me. I go to the bush way school. I have 4 friends there. They are Gosh Ziz Vo and Gigi. My sisters
Name is Bibi. There class is 3-4g there teachers name is mrs Gig she is married to Kick his job is a market person and a builder. That day at school they were doing activities on the Aboriginal culture. There were lots of things. Like painting art body painting symbols and even games and competitions and lots more things. Suddenly mrs Gig wasnt there for 2 months and the children had to stay in another class and then suddenly a MEAN NASTY GROSS FILTHY and I mean filthy PERSON. The other teacher had been gone for a year and 9 months we missed her. Guess what our other teacher had to go to the doctors and get her brain and leg fixed which took 2 months. She also had to go to 3 appointments in 3 months and 2 operations in 2 moths. THEN SHE WENT TO 5 different places around the world. The places she went to were ASIA EURPE AMERICA AFRICA and IRELAND. Then suddenly 2 months later MRS GIG WAS BACK and that mean teacher got fired. So the bush way school was a happy school without or with mrs Gig and she also did go away quite a bit but she only went away for 1 month including the time before when she missed us because she was gone for so long. Our life was perfect and I can tell you right now that is the life in bush.
That’s the story of my life.
The end

And that’s the story of the life in the bush

Kangaroos life in the bush

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!