I Don't Know...?

Hmm…a story…homework. I have to write a story for homework and I have no idea what to write. A midget finds a magical ring…..? No, I think that’s been done. A seven-story series about a wizard who has to defeat the evil wizard who killed his parents? Huh. Sounds too familiar. I don’t know. What could I…BANG! “WHAT THE HELL (okay maybe I didn’t say that I said something that’s not appropriate to write.) WAS THAT!?” I yelled. It was coming from the ground. A million horrible thoughts raced through my head. Zombies. An evil alien sent to kill me. Mutated sheep. My mum. I grabbed a torch and stepped carefully outdoors.

I opened the door that leads to under the house. My parents say not to go under there but too bad. They’re not here. I turned on the torch and couldn’t believe what I saw. “OH MY GOSH NOT MUM !Wait it’s a… MUTATED SHEEP!! Oh no, it’s a harmless little kitten…WITH BAT WINGS!” Okay, fine, it turned out it was a dragon. A baby dragon. I took it inside. I think it liked me. If nearly biting my finger off is liking me, then it absolutely

The dragon was very enthusiastic when it came to biting off certain phalanges (Look ‘phalange’ up in a dictionary). It didn’t do much except drink and eat every single thing in the fridge, bite off another one of my fingers and then tear up all the furniture in the whole house. Then, suddenly, all I could feel was extreme heat. All I could see was red. Fire was surrounding the whole house. The Mama dragon popped its head in the window and took its baby away with it. I just stood there for a second. It was unbelievable. My parents were furious. They said something about food and hand and bleeding or something like that. I went back to home work.

Hmm…a story. I don’t know. I just have no idea. My life is so boring.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!