Voostarb

Eric Li, a mini-scientist, was playing beside the Plenty Valley creek last Sunday, when all of a sudden, a tiny creature appeared from nowhere. It had a ball shape body about 7 cm tall. With two round eyes and soft pink furs, it looked so lovely. But it had no legs, so it has to roll across. Eric was amazed to see this little thing and took it home.
The whole family was glad to see the small animal. Where did it come from? Eric was wondering. It has not been seen in any book or any zoo which Eric has been to. So dad decided to call some of his scientist friends.
The scientist friends came over and heard the story from Eric. They also got no idea about this creature. They decided to take it back to the laboratory to have a comprehensive study. A few days later, they finally concluded that this is new species. It is highly likely that it came from another planet in our solar system. But it is still a mystery that how it was able to travel such a long distance to our Earth. They further explored the place where it was been found, but they still got no clue. One of the scientist suggested that it might came through a Black Pipe, which make it possible to move from one space to another space seamlessly.
Since it’s a new creature, the scientist decided to give it a name. The honour to name it was given to Eric. Eric named it as a “Voostarb”, which means creature from unknown planet.
Hopefully this Voostarb will find Earth is a warmly new home for it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!