Oceania

Once upon a time, there lived a ballerina named Oceania. She lived in a big, beautiful castle on a farm. One day, Oceania rode her horse into the jungle and saw a fox. The fox ran after them and of course Oceania said "yikes!" Phew, it was peaceful again until it started to storm and they nearly got struck by lightning. After that, Oceania fed her horse and went to bed. The next morning she decided to stay home. After lunch, Oceania rode her horse into the paddock. She was going to go to fairyland but her horse got sick and they had to go back home. Then her naughtiest dog was stolen and Oceania called the police. The police caught the person and brought her dog, Buci, back to the castle on the farm. There, they lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!