Parmesan Pizza

Parmesan Pizza
This is probably the worst story you’ll ever read, it might even make you want to never eat pizza again.....

When I was about 4 ½ my big brother told me that parmesan cheese was actually dandruff. So when my mum was making pizza I watched her very closely to make sure that she didn’t touch her hair. Then as she was about to shake her head I screamed and said “MUM I DON’T WANT PARMESAN ON MY PIZZA.”
After all the yelling she asked me why and I replied that “there was no reason.” “Ok!” mum said. So I crept over to my room. Then without any notice Alex jumped in front of me. He asked me what I am having on my pizza I said, “Pizza sauce and nothing else.”
When my pizza was finished I slowly walked over to the kitchen and grabbed my pizza. After finishing I didn’t know what to do so I walked to the kitchen, then and walked to my room. I slipped into my pyjamas and went to bed.
In the morning I woke up extra early because usually I wake up very late but when I sat in my bed I could smell something horrible and I realised it was my breath because I didn’t brush my teeth.
Just while I was rubbing my eyes I heard the phone ring and I tried to guess who it was, and I realised it was my uncle. So I went into the lounge room where my mum was sitting on the couch talking on the phone, so I joined her covered. Then I heard the word pizza and restaurant when my mum got off the phone and I asked what was going on and she said “Oh honey where going out to a pizza restaurant at lunch time for your uncles birthday.” I sighed.
So at lunch time we arrived at the pizza restaurant it had really fancy name such as (Pizza Le Parmesan.)
After reading the sign I got a slight chill down my spine, and I got a little bit scared. We got in the restaurant and sat down we all had a look at the menu and I had a look at the children’s menu. Every meal had parmesan in it even the desserts.
Parmesan Pizza, Parmesan Custard and Parmesan Cheese tray plus everything else on the menu. But the only thing that didn’t have parmesan in it was the garlic bread surprise so I ordered that. The service was so quick so when I got my garlic bread I asked what the surprise was and the waiter said “there is parmesan in it !!!” She said with a smile.
“Oh No...!” The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!