Fate

Never in my life had i thought i would end up hera between life and death, dancing on the cliff tat would seal my doom. I had nowhere to go no one to turn to.

I was in the middile of nowhere standing on a cliff face, taking my last look at the earth for the final time i would see the grass blowing to the sound of the wind and i would never feel the cold dirt in my toes.

I had got into some trouble with som pirates. They where called the Devils Apprentices. They were afraid of no one, afraid of nothing. I had no idea they where about town and in need of food. I did'nt have a home and no food. i definitely did'nt have any money what so ever, but i did'nt mind I was living a good life. Whenever i was hungry I would run past someone who had just brought a fresh bread roll or somthing like that. I useully went for welthy people. Luckily I had fast legs i could get away with the crime.

I had just stolen the bread roll off the captain of the Devils Apprentices. They let no one get away with anything even if you just bumped them by accident. I ran as fast and as far as my littile legs could take me, which was'nt far because useully people had given uop by now. But they never give up until you are dead or in their prison.

As soon as i heard the word "go" I knew it was my last minute of life. I franticly thought to myself how will i get out this time. I useully get out of these situations. Suddenly I saw the rope off their boat. Just as the captains slave was about to stab the sword into my stomach, I moved. The sword cut the rope that was tightly sealing me to my doom. As soon as I felt the rope loosen, I jumped towards the boat. I caught the rope holding on with my might. I did'nt know that pirates where on board. As I looked up I saw the last remaining pirate on the boat cutting the rope. I struggled to reach the banister. As I realised that my life was slowly sliping out of my hands. As I let go as I fell I whispered to myself I will see you in hell.

Sometimes no matter how hard you try your fate takes a turn for the worst. Some manige to scrable back up. But when you dont you realise at that moment that you cant help the way things go as long as your hardest it dos'nt matter.

Then there was a big thud, I felt my head hit a rock and that was it, I closed my eyes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!