Ultra Man

In a planet 50,000,000 miles away from Earth, a little boy was going to school. Here he learned maths and about his planet. He discovered he lived on a dry, rocky, dusty and dark planet called Anxitriadonia, the heart of the galaxy Entonptria. Half the planet was covered with anxonite, a deadly rock to Nanotryanoids, the boy’s species.

One day, they saw a light in the sky. It was one of the moon’s asteroids heading right towards Anxitriadonia! Even worse, towards him! ‘‘Run!’’ Everybody screamed. Some hid in craters. The little boy, petrified with fear, got hit. Luckily it was hollow. The asteroid bounced off the ground and into space, with the little boy inside. 20 years of floating in space, he was now 30. He’d crossed 20 galaxies and 7 planets. He fell to Earth and hit the ground. Hard! He got up. ‘‘Oooooooooooh!” he groaned. He saw a house. He ran up to it. Someone opened the door. “Hi” he said. It sounded like a zombie as his voice was muffled. It sounded like “raghlakterfatrai!” They closed the door and the stranger jumped up and down. He jumped and he actually started flying! He saw something in the sky. It looked familiar, “Anxonite.” He muttered. He flew over to catch it. He threw it into space. Someone screamed “The dam is going to burst! Run!” He flew over and held the dam together. It wasn’t easy! He had to fly around grabbing parts and making a new, stronger wall. Done! “Yeah! Ultra-Man!” the people of the town cheered. He heard applause. Never has he felt so proud in his life! Well, you got to say he had been is space half his life. Ultra Man became a hero in the town. Everyday there was a new problem to solve. One day he heard another scream. He flew straight over.The scream was coming from Pipeline beach. A kid was about 500 metres away from the red and yellow flags. As he got closer he saw he had a life jacket on. “How is he going under?” He got closer and saw he was caught by an Octopus. “This will be easier than I thought” he said to himself. He grabbed the kid and noticed a shadow. It was about 50 feet long. It was a radioactive octopus. It jumped out of the water and he saw it looked like a T-Rex mixed with an Octopus mixed with a whale. Big gnashing teeth, eight arms and a whale sized body. Even worse it was gonna eat the boy. Ultra Man and the octopus tipped over. This gave Ultra Man a chance to grab the boy. He grabbed him and flew to the shore. There was a huge crowd clapping on the beach. “It’s time to go home now Ultra Man” they said. “You have saved us all”. With light speed Ultra Man flew home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!