Volcanic Panic

RING! The bell rings on a beautiful day in troublevill.
NOT!
It was actually a rainy miserable day at troblevill junior high. Mrs. Tinglebrain’s AKA boring head’s class was sitting in an extremely boring history lesson when Hannah’s pencil starts rining. “Shh” she said grabbing the pencil. “Miss, can I go to the toilet?” “OK” replied Mrs. Tinglebrain.
“Why are you taking the pencil?” “No reason” Hannah replies and she runs out the door.
“Hey what’s up?” She spoke into the pencil. A voice answered back “can you help me!” it said “I’m dangling over a volcano of evil boiling lava!” “OK thanks for telling me, bye” she said cheekily. “What!” the voice yelled back. “I’m kidding, I’ll come in the go kart!”
“Oh nice of you to show up” said Nick sarcastically. “Sorry” said Hannah “the cart broke down so I took the bike.” “Well now your here would you mind saving me?” Nick asked. Suddenly a loud voice boomed “you’re too late! In 1.25 minutes your precious Nick will be dropped into the volcano!” he paused to take a breath “and” he continued the only way to stop me is to! Um err um ah! To get him yourself.” He began laughing really crazy. “Um I have a better idea” said Hannah. She got down on her knees “please, please, please let him go!” “You’re an idiot!” yelled Nick. “OK, I’ll let him go” answered the evil guy. “You’re a genius!” yelled Nick “3…2…1” beep! The evil guy pressed a button on the remote control! Nick suddenly fell. He landed and burnt up and Hannah didn’t do anything about it. She just stood there and cried. The end
NOT! The evil guy laughed psychotically as Hannah front flipped over the volcano and super jumped but her boots fell off her feet. She grabbed the side of the glass case window. “Help me up!” she screamed. The evil guy (who is not very smart as you’ve noticed) helped her up. Hannah grabbed the remote control and pressed the stop button. “Thank you” called Nick faintly. “Now” she said “I’ll take care of you!” She triple spun into the air and kicked the evil guy out the window he was still laughing crazily, suddenly he realized he was falling and pressed a button on his belt and blew up like a balloon. “You’ll never catch me alive!” He yelled in a squeaky voice.
Hannah looked at the remote control and smiled the evil guy was so stupid all the buttons were labeled she pressed a button and soon Nick was standing right next to her. Just then Kyle came in “hey spy peeps have you seen Mitchell? He has my fake beard and my blow up like a balloons belt.” Hannah and Nick gasped “um he went that way” said Nick pointing to the hole in the roof. Kyle ran out the door. “So Mitchell is the evil guy” laughed Hannah Nick nodded.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!