David And Goliath

Goliath worked in a lab with david mixing up a brew. What they didn’t know was a mouse had knocked over a test tube and the contents spilt into the brew.
Goliath decided to have a drink of the brew goliath felt nothing so he went to bed. when he awoke he found he had superhuman strength just as well because there was a big landslide and his strength was needed. He spent days clearing the rubble and saving people from death.
As each day passed he became weaker he decided to send david back to the lab to see if there was any brew left david found just a little just enough as it turned out he drank it and over turned a rock and found the last five people missing from that day on he was classed as a hero and had statues erected of him. But what the towns people didn’t know if it hadn’t of been for that little mouse then most of them would of died.
THE END BY DION GODDE

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!