Kitty’s Trip To London


It was late kitty was on her computer searching things to see in London, She had always dreamed of going to London to see Big Ben and Buckingham Palace plus lots more. She begged her parent’s to take her but they always said ‘maybe next time’. Kitty loved London so much she wanted to live there. The next morning Kitty walked in to her kitchen and saw her parents smiling. “Then her mum said we are going to London” Kitty screamed and jump up in the air. Kitty went to her room and packed her bag.

The day was here at last Kitty and her parents got on the plane. It was a long flight it felt like days. They booked into the hotel kitty grab her camera and they went to see the sites. First they went to a beautiful art museum. When they came out kitty’s camera was gone she ran back in but it was know where to be seen. Kitty had no idea where to look “London is huge city” she said. They got on the tour bus they had arrived at the museum in then they saw kitty’s camera on the seat. Kitty grabbed it and put it in her bag. They headed back to the hotel, Kitty went to bed.

The next day Kitty and her parents were going to go on the Buckingham Palace tour Kitty couldn’t wait. It was amazing kitty was so interested in everything they saw. When the tour was over they went to Big Ben. It was great. It was the last day kitty would be in London, Kitty loves it in London but she missed home too much to stay there. They went to the airport and got the plane Kitty was so excited to go home. The plane finally arrived kitty was so happy “that was a trip to remember” she said


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!