Mission To Earth - A Budgie Adventure

In a time when budgies flew in space, there were six budgies, Commander Budge, scientist Snowy McFee, pilot Crazy Cat, gunner Mad Budge, Dr Budgie Jones, Sparks the engineer and the computer navigator, who was not a budgie at all. They were a team of explorers searching for power sources to run their rocket ship.
They had landed their rocket on Earth, but because it was misty they now could not find it, so they decided to walk through the scary forest. Crazy Cat thought he would go crazy. Sparks was about to do a little laugh, but Commander Budge knocked him on the head to shut him up. Suddenly the computer picked up a signal. It had found a red stone from Mars that contained a lot of power that could not be wasted. After they got the stone they continued their search for their missing rocket ship. Luckily Sparks the engineer had a torch in his backpack. Now they could find their rocket more easily. This was good because Mad Budge was feeling a bit hungry. Suddenly the ground opened up and they all fell down a deep, dark hole that led to an underground cave.
Crazy Cat was about to go crazy again. Just then they heard a giant rumbling. Crazy Cat tweeted and jumped so high with fright that he hit his head on the top of the cave. Sparks shone his torch in the dark. They all relaxed. It was only Mad Budge’s stomach. Just then Commander Budge found a tunnel. They followed the tunnel for ten minutes. Crazy Cat was starting to get nervous again but just then they found a ladder which led up to another hole. It was very dark up there but they climbed up any way. When they got to the top Commander Budge realized they were in the funnel of the rocket ship! They all laughed. Mad Budge blocked his nose. Crazy Cat settled down and tried to remember that monsters are not real.
Sparks put the power stone into the fuel tank. All the lights lit up. Everything was working. They all strapped themselves in for take off. Mad Budge was thinking about the seed pizza waiting for him at home. Suddenly Dr Jones yelled Excuse me! But who has got the keys!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!