King Of The Woods

KING OF THE Woods

Once upon a time it was a cold and stormy night. And a boy named Jason and his friend Jacob were out camping they where out in the woods. Near by there went hunting for food. But they only used sharp sticks and rocks they climbed a tree.

They saw something running they threw a rock at it one rock hit its back the other in the head. Jason and Jacob jumped out the tree pointing there sticks at it then they realised it was a person.

So they asked him what he was running from, as he pointed behind them he yelled tiger as Jason and Jacob turned around. They were knocked over and it continued chasing the person it was chasing before. So Jacob threw a rock and Jason threw a stick at it.

And the tiger turned into a red and blue liquid and the liquid splattered all over the person running away as they fell over, but the guy were hit by the rock. It knocked him out.

So they took him back to camp, when the guy woke up they asked him his name and why the tiger was chasing him. He said that his name was James and that the tiger was chasing him because he used to work for the evil lord Voltax, but he ran away.

So they said we will help you can camp with us. The next day they went hunting again and they caught a duck, a bear and a funny looking mouse. So they cooked them all except the funny looking mouse because he gave them a time machine they all ate together. The funny looking mouse looked so fat so they cooked him and James took a bite and instantly died. The funny looking mouse was poisonous.

So they used the time machine and went back in time to kill the funny looking mouse to save James. The next morning they went hunting again, James got eaten by a bear. So they ran and climbed up a tree and threw rocks at it and knocked it out. Next to where the bear was laying there was a trench it just so happened that some one tried running away from voltax’s army. The person who was running away from the army fell in the trench, but there was a giant funnel web spider.

He went flying and landed next to the bear, the funnel web saw the bear and not the person, the spider went for the bear so Jason and Jacob started ditching rocks at it the spider didn’t hesitate and he ate the bear the saved the guy that was running away from the army they asked what was his name it was Ethan the king of the woods he was caught by the dark lord Voltax wanted to be the king of the woods so once Jason and Jacob got Ethan back to full health.

They went to the dark lord Voltax’s secret lair it was challenging there was 500 feet dragons and zombies there was also 1000 ft trolls and even 700ft farmers with shotguns ,the dragons where strong the zombies wouldn’t die.

So Jason, Jacob and Ethan ran away from the secret lair they got guns and shields they got shotguns and they got swords they got experienced with all there weapons.

That’s all they needed hopefully so they went back to the dark lord Voltax’s lair they defeated the dragons and killed all the zombies except for one and defeated the trolls and farmers and they went on to fight the dark lord Voltax and almost killed him but he was to strong but that was part of the plan that’s why they didn’t kill one of the zombies because they put a mind control device on the zombie they made the zombie jump out behind the dark lord Voltax and finish him of the mind control device fell off the zombie and it turned against Jason, Jacob and Ethan. Luckily Ethan had a desert eagle on the vine around his waist holding his pants up he ripped his vine off as well as his desert eagle and shot the zombie in the head and quickly pulled his pants up they had won the battle.


Jason Wearmouth
Greenmount Primary School
Grade 6






FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!