Random Story

Some time ago, when the earth was not as it is today, when dinosaurs ruled the Earth, there was a tribe of squirrels. These squirrels were surprisingly different to the ones we have today. These squirrels evolved into what we now have, the retarded squirrel. With fast reflexes, the power to stop time, and a strange attraction to acorns and nuts he was generally unstoppable. Until one day the war between squirrels and beavers began, several years ago. Today all has been forgotten and the squirrels and beavers are one. They are team SOMETHING.
After defeating monsters and generally everything, they are finally going to rest from saving the world.
“So this is it?” asked matt, “It’s a bit small.”
“This is it,” Replied the thing, “something bad will happen here!”
“Then why are we meant to be here?” asked matt.
The squirrel was looking out at them. Tourists probably. They couldn’t do too much harm. Could they? He decided to take no chances and follow them. He ran up to the car and grabbed onto the antenna as it drove to a hotel where they were going to stay. As matt and the thing climbed out to get their belongings out of the boot, the squirrel saw the thing and thought of it as a threat so he jumped at its face.
“What the?!?!? Is this another one of your surprises?” asked matt.
“No! Th…this is n…not m…my squirrel!” said the thing.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!