Haunted Island

It was only yesterday when I won tickets to an island. I asked my friends Rebecca, Sophie, Kelly, Jade, Jay and Brendan to come check out my tickets I won. “Whose going “asked Sophie. “ Well that’s the surprise I invited you guys to come with me. And even my brother Nicholas is coming with Joel, Martin and Connor.
Today was the big day; all of us grabbed our suitcases and drove off on a big red bus. The bus dropped us off at a location. It was weird because I wondered why we were here; our destination was to get on a small ship, smaller than the Titanic. We got on the boat, a few hours went by, and as we approached the island we couldn’t see it because of the fog.
Finally, we got off the boat and went to explore. We left our luggage at the hotel. A wise old man came up and gave us a notice he said “Get off this island now! It is cursed”.
We ignored the wise old man and carried on exploring. We came across a three headed wild pig and a huge fly catcher. “Split up” whispered Connor. All of us broke up into groups. We were fighting the three headed wild pig. The boys found a Ferrari and went to chop up the fly catcher. They drove the car around with chainsaws and axes they aimed and killed it. The boys drove over and slammed the brakes on the car they searched their car for a weapon first they found a chocolate bar and then found a weapon..... A sling shot. We watched them get the sling shot they grabbed rocks and aimed at the mouths on each head. Sure enough they hit them. “No more evil here” said Jade.
We went back to the hotel and had dinner, for dinner we had a three headed pig the one we killed. The next day we all got on the small ship back home through the fog and sea and arrived back at the docks. “This was fun” said Rebecca. We walked back to our homes and settled down in our beds.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!