Katie And The Cupcake Party

Ring!Ring! went Katie's alarm clock, but she was already up. It was the day of her birthday party!

Katie was decorating the house. She had put a hot pink carpet with colourful balls on the floor, and plastic cupcakes on the table. It all looked beautiful.

She ate breakfast and got dressed in a half light-pink and half dark-pink dress with little beads attached to it. A couple of minutes later Hayley and Izzy arrived and helped Katie take the cupcakes out of the oven.

Half an hour later Becky, then Jessie came. All the girls walked into the garage and started to ice and decorate them. All of the cupcakes looked great and the girls started dancing until...Hayley heard some voices and went to look out the window. It was all the bullies from school!

Becky walked over and saw what Hayley was looking at. The bullies walked up the driveway and stopped Katie and her friends from dancing. One of the boys saw the cupcakes and threw one at Izzy. The other guys did the same.

Katie, Hayley, Izzy and Becky got cleaned up. They were upset and Katie realised that it was not only her birthday, it was the boy's at the front of the bullies who was wearing a badge that said, "Happy Birthday".

So one by one the girls followed a fair distance behind the boys. The birthday boy's house wasn't far. Katie went in and saw the boy's parents. They were Mr and Mrs Chukkman. Katie told them the whole story.

Then Mr Chukkman said to the boy, "William Chukkman, you are grounded for a month!"

So Katie ended up having a brilliant party. But I wonder what will happen on her next birthday?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!