Scary Monster

It started off as a beautiful sunny day in 6JC. . . or so they thought. “Quickly finish your lunch before the bell goes” Jackson explained to Michael. “Ding Ding Ding” the bell went and Jackson and his friends Michael sprinted to the door so he could go out said outside and the rest of the 6JC people run outside to go play soccer.
Everyone in 6JC were happily playing. Michael suddenly stopped , saw out of the corner of his eyes two gigantic blood blue eyes belonging to a slimy hideous monster.
Later Mr Hurley made an announcement to the teacher and students, there is a lock down. “After Michael told the students that he saw a monster. But no one believed Michael. After, the monster was running across the soccer pitch. Michael was telling the class that the monster was on the soccer pitch but no one believed that he was there.
After they saw the monster and everyone scared. Michael was just looking at the monster. When the monster ran, he took of his costume and it was one of the kids in our class.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!