Pathway To Destiny

A pathway to Destiny

It is said that one finds their destiny on the road they took to avoid it.

While this may be true, some people accept destiny willingly. But many don’t even know what destiny is.

I think that this is true because people expect destiny, to be a thing that seeks you, and it does! But you need to look in the right places.

Destiny doesn’t pop out of nowhere, destiny hides in the details. If you are looking for destiny, you need not look into the obvious but in the nooks and crannies of life, if you seek it you will find it.

Sometimes destiny jumps out in front of you, when you find it, grab it, and run with it. Don’t rush, walk slowly, take it step by step. There will be obstacles, narrow and bumpy places, there will be people who‘s goal is to convince you that you’re crazy, that you should do what they think you should do.

Block this all out of your mind. This is your life and by all means, you should live it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!