Say Goodbye Before Its Too Late

One cool summer’s day I Molly went down to look at the beautiful sailing boats when “Baaaa,” I a poor, little sheep fell off a cliff face and landed on a narrow ledge. Five hours later after eating grass, grass and even more grass. Bob my owner, threw a rope over a near-by tree.

On one end of the rope was a walking stick, then he was tying a log to the other end, he was rescuing me. YAY!

He then tied a pink lady apple (which is my favorite type of apple) to a piece of string, and carefully lowered the apple just out of my reach. “Idiot” I thought to myself, does he even know I can’t reach that?

I put my two front hooves on the cliff side and started to take a bite of the apple when I felt my hooves lifting off the ground I first thought I was going to heaven but I looked up and saw Bob pulling me up with the walking stick I thought he was trying to starve me to death! But he was pulling me to safety, when suddenly…

“SPLASH” I saw Bob falling into the water, I first thought he was playing a very weird game but he started to float with his head in the water, I then noticed he was DEAD!

I then looked up at the top of the cliff and saw a man in black, with a steel frying pan in his hand and an evil smirk on his face. I noticed he was a robber. I baaad loud as I could, but unfortunately there was no response.

I herd the robber say, “Come on mates let’s get ‘er”
I realized there were more of the bad people. I then saw three faces looking down at me. “She’ll do fine” said another voice.
They lifted me up with the walking stick. When I tried to run away my heart started pounding as I couldn’t run, there were about twenty people in a circle around me, with two people holding me, harshly they pushed me into an old, dusty, brown box filled with old, white coloured hay. I then noticed the hay moved I then saw a fat, white, old rat I could under stand it say,” I’m Max a gigabyte rat. ”

I nervously answered back, “hello my names Molly and I’m a white sheep” Max put his hand out, I didn’t know if I could trust him, but I put my hand out and shuck his hand nervously. He happily said, “Hi, nice to meet you, how are you?”
“Fine thanks and you?”
“Not bad”
“How are we going to get out of here? I asked shivering all over my body.
“I don’t know”, we could feel the box being lifted off the ground, I saw through a tiny hole in the box we were traveling in the back of a car on a small dirt road.

After about an hour of being in the back of a Ute in an old box we finally arrived at a carnival type place with many other sheep, pigs, cows and even chickens. The robbers took the box and placed it on a lawn covered area, they tipped the box upside down and I tumbled out, when I looked up I saw hundreds of eyes staring at me, all random humans, just watching every move I made.

As I looked up I saw a sign saying ‘Hottest farm animals’, I was so proud to think that humans would think I’m hot! But suddenly once again I was picked up buy some stranger and put on a metal platform that came up with numbers saying 36kg. I was placed in the same box once again and taken to a shed with a sign saying “Say Goodbye before its too late”…..

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!