Ed

Ed

There was a man whose name was Ed.
Ed lived in a shed which was red with his best friend Ted.
Ted had a dog whose name was Fred.
One morning Fred jumped up on Ed’s bed.
Ed said FRED GET OFF MY BED!
But Fred just shook his head and bit Ed’s head.
Ed saw Red and said I’m tired of Fred always biting my head.
I’m leaving this shed and then he jumped into his car but the battery was dead.
So he had to use the sled.
Ed sped from the shed.
He stoped dead because he saw a sign which read stop big cliff ahead.
But Ed could not, on they sped the reached the cliff and fell right ahead.
He was drowning and almost dead until they were swallowed by a whale called Ned.
Were surly dead said Ed with a deathly Dread just before the overfed whale called Ned spit them out from the hole on top of his head.

By: Benjamin

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!