Rainbow

It's the last day of school and one of my best friends are leaving and i feel as if everything is about to collapse because she is a big part of my world.
she comes by the school smiling like an idea had just popped into her head.
I leave the school gates and head towards shelter, she gives me a letter and tells me not to open it till she has left. So i put it into my back pocket.
we go around town and have fun, she makes me happy and i make her smile.
And at the end of the day, when she has to leave, i cry untill i realise that we will always be friends. She leaves in her car, and i read the letter, tear drops fall onto the paper and the last senntence say's
"look up in the sky, you will think of me everytime you see a Rainbow"
and as i look up, i see a rainbow, that covers as far as the eye can see.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!