Saved A Life

As the stars danced on the tranquil swarthy night. The moon rebelled onto the sea. The dull atmosphere decorated with surprising stars. Stroke by stroke I swam in a sea of diamonds. The icy cold, crystal clear water dances with joy promising a immense swim. The sea was a hungry lion. My body gliding in the never ending ocean with gladness. Waves violently crashing and going on the sharp rocks. Bubbles floated on the water just exceeding my head. Multicolored rainbow like corals that moves peacefully side by side with the silent sea. A beam of light like heaven shinning in a sea of darkness. It's a breathe taking view which I wouldn't give up for anything in this lonely wide universe. The colorful fishes from big to scanty swam with sparkly scales on them. A faint golden yellow sand to be seen with great delight. Other people's wrinkly,primitive feet swimming around. I'm just about able to see the blue bells of the sky but was broken by the wind fading away with white pillow like clouds scattered across the sky. The glimpse sight of birds squawking and crusading for fish. I observed the bird feather's float gently on the polluted ocean 'what a refectory'. The noise of screaming, talking, chatting and laughter. The water hastening into my ears with a 'wish wash'. The rain pelted rapidly down onto the ocean, pure droplets of happiness just delicate, each one that bounces on the water in sprays. The bubbling sound of everything in the water against my ear. I could touch the smarmy crashing waters around besieging me. The blustery sand grain against my feet with tingle and makes me warm inside. I could discriminate the saltwater tingling on the tip of my prosaic taste buds, the disgusting inclination was indescribable and abominable. The taste of few masticate grains on my tongue. I could smell the energetic water drifting to my sniffing nose. I put my face level down onto the water my hair sprang out and floats like a sea beast. I felt my eyes closing slightly but swiftly. My eyes excavated with horror and apprehension. The massive world gyrating silently. My eyes were bitterly shut and my mouth opening and shutting wanting to get a bit of air. From then on, I was in another domain. A world no one could comprehend or could infiltrate. My life was flashing before me. I was struggling for a gasp of air. The shimmering sun reflected against the glittery water, like a mirror. I felt like an outsider waiting outside the barriers deficient to come inside but couldn't. Suddenly a sudden fierce tug that pushed me aside. The arm got me and pulled me up with grace. Dreadful, fear and tiredness a man swam like greased lightning. I could feel the man's breathe breathing ferociously as he was absorbing the air like a quall of violent wind that makes the back of my hair stand. I'm salvaged and lived another day to tell the story!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!