Jack And The Bean Stack

"Everybody thinks I wanted to catch Jack because he stole the golden egg and the golden goose, but that's wrong!This is my half of the story."
growled the giant.
"Once upon a time there was a bean stack race. Jack cheated by growing a bean stalk and I didn't." said the giant in a very proud voice.
"And so I thought I would give him a chance since he was such a young lad,and so as time passed by, he knew my secret, I have a golden goose.""He bought magic beans, grew them and planned to steal my golden goose, to be rich and famous!""So I said there will be another race, NO CHEATING!" yelled the giant.
Now Jack had a problem, he wasn't good at it so he only stacked tow for the highest. The giant stacked at least one hundred! Then Jack went up to ten he wobbled shook then fell knocking down the giants stack. Jack won without cheating. The giant fell so deep into the ground, it was so hard to see him. "Even a blue whale can come in with me for the whole night!" Thought the giant."And that's my half of the story,but I'm still trying to catch him. dddiiinnnggg. "oh it's time I set off again to catch him. I will never give up until I find Jack! said the giant as he walked out the door.
THE UNCOMPLETED END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!