KNIGHTS

Once upon a time two trolls named Bill and Bob, They were lonely and had no friends. They would work hard day and night, non stop, in order to hopefully become knights. The only way they could become knights is if the queen granted them and chose them to be. The queen was a very fussy person. If she had ordered someone to do something and they did it wrong she would fire them therefore leaving them with no job. So Bill and Bob went straight to the queen’s palace they knocked on the door and walked in. “Don’t you wait for my instructions?” someone shouted. Bill and Bob then replied “Sorry your Highness”. The queen was in a nasty mood so she did what ever she could to make sure Bill and Bob could not become knights. The queen then said “What are you here for Bill and Bob?” she said. “We are here in the hope that you will make us knights”. The queen then said “If you want to become my knights, there is something you have to do”. “You have to find a golden goose that lays golden eggs and a harp; but in order to find this you have to climb up something green”. “Yes your Majesty” replied the boys. So the next day Bill and Bob were on their way, they passed the pond of piranhas, the lion’s den and the pond of DOOM !. After an hour of walking they went to get a drink until “WHOOSH” a bow an arrow came flying past and missed their heads. They didn’t know what to do. Then their warrior instincts came in and they ripped the poor trees out of the ground and attacked the archers. They were very sneaky. Just as the trolls were about to leave one, of them pulled Bob’s pants down. It wasn’t a pretty sight. All you saw were love hearts on his underwear. The smell was so bad that the archers all passed out. Bill said “ It’s good to know I can always rely on my underwear to help me”. They moved on, walking day and night without stopping until they finally reached a green stalk. They climbed up the stalk and found a mansion. They walked towards the door until “Whooooooo! Thriller ”… Michael Jackson appeared at the door, the boys asked if they could enter but he refused. He closed the door while doing the moon walk. Bob then said “Well that’s enough from the dead. What do we do now”, “ I know” said Bill “We could climb down the chimney and go on from there”. “Yeah” said Bob. They then climbed onto the roof and down the chimney until…. “OWWWW!” they had landed in a pot that was filled with boiling hot water. Suddenly they heard “ What are you doing here don’t you knock?” It was the three little pigs. Bob said “ Well it’s too late now. I’m in”. “ Not by the hairs of my chinnie chin chin”. After this they spotted the harp and the goose. They grabbed it and went back to the queen. They gave it to the queen she said “Thankyou. You have given me what I wanted. You two are knights.” “Yeah” said Bill and Bob. From that day on they fought their best for the queen. Sadly they both died in World War Two in 1940.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!