Water And Tears

I didn’t know how I was going to this, go back to where it all begun. My misery and hate was rooted from here. I thought I could run, run as fast as I could from this place, and I did but I was metres from the finishing line and someone grabbed me and pulled me back to the starting line.
I like the rain. I like the way it falls hard onto the ground and then was simply washed away like nothing ever matter and that all the little drops came together to be washed away. My brother always said that it was sins falling away. I miss him, mum says that it was natural to mop around after it happened but after a while she started to worry but I’m fine but yet she sends me to see a someone to talk to, thinking it will help. They send it might help if we all going back home but this isn’t my home; it has never been and never will be.
The last thing I could remember of this horrible place was Jared:
"why?", i asked with a shiver.
"because your best-friends sister and he would kill me if anything were to happen to you", he said with smile that could tame a lion, "here your cold", he undid his zipper and pulled off his jacket, there was only a dirty white singlet top left.
"No you'll freeze, you idiot", now wishing i had taken the jacket for the wind had picked up and was blowing my hair everywhere.
"just take it", he pushed the jacket onto me "stop squirming and just let me get it on", he had me pressed up against the tree, i could feel the bark up against my back. his face was lit by the light of the dying fire.
"You still haven't answered me" i said with a stern voice, he wouldn't manipulate me out of this again, i was here for a answer and a answer i was going it get.
"i told you, your brother is my best-friend and can't you just say thank you and get over it" he said the last bit as if he didn't want to re-visit that memory. but i wasn't going to be pushed to the back any more i was here and i wasn't going to move until he was out of breath from telling me everything.
But I didn’t get the answer I was looking for because what happened next change the world I knew upside down.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!