Sandy's Rescue

One sunny morning when the sun was coming up Sandy the dolphin was just about to eat her seaweed soup when she heard her friend Misty the sea turtle shouting! Before Sandy could even start eating, she set off to rescue Misty!

When she got there she noticed that Misty was being attacked by sharks! Even though Sandy had never defeated sharks before, she put a sea sponge on her nose to protect it and got some hard coral and some big stones and started throwing them at the horrible sharks. But unfortunately it didn't work, So she called her fish friends to help. After they saw what was going on they found a sunken surf board on the bottom of the sea and put a big heay rock on one side. On the count of three they all jumped on the other side! The rock flew up high and landed on the sharks. They saved Misty! Misty quickly swam to her friends and hugged them.

When Sandy got home with her friends they had a big party. They sang and danced all day. After the guests went home she noticed her seaweed soup was still on the table. When she had one sip, it was ice cold. So she warmed it up in the hot pot. After Sandy finished her warm soup she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. When she looked in the mirror, she noticed that she still had her sea sponge on her nose!

The End


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!