Harmony

Harmony is something great, something we hold with pleasure.
We can all be different, we can come from different backgrounds and cultures, we can come from different races and lands, and we should share these differences in our love and compassion and be unique in our own way.
We do not judge people on what they wear, what their skin colour is, their faith and belief, what language they speak, we share this country together and together we are one.
Our hands together bring hope and faith to our small, but mighty country, Australia.Celebrating our differences with respect and honour to everyone.
We work together, live together, breathe the same air, walk the same road, we all have our differences and similarities, bringing us together, rather than stretching us apart, living in peace and harmony.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!