You Never Know Who's Watching

Breaking news a girl name Beck of the age 13 has been murderd in her Sydney home at about midnight in her bathroom. The body was found at midnight last night by her father “her body was pail’ her father exclaimed to the news reporter very sad how someone would murder a teen the lady reported. No one knows who the killer was or how they killed her though 1 thing sure there wasn’t any blood so there mustn’t of been any weapons.

The next day at school Beck’s friends Jay and Christie were very sad all they can could think of was Beck and who killed her so after school they went to the crime scene and noticed red print on the mirror saying ghostly things 313 they didn’t tell anyone ever they were so scared frightened they though if anyone they would have to go to prison so they kept quiet.

3 years later …

A men has been murded in their bathroom on the three year anniversary of beck Kennedy but coincidently in their bathroom straight away Christie and jay were even more scared when they heard the news this was a tragic moment for his family
So the next day Christie was in the school library and she saw a book called "bathroom ghost how to stop them” as Christie read on she read that the only way to stop it was to break the mirror where e the ghost came from so she told jay about this also she added the only way it can not be broken if someone from another house is saying the name of the ghost

1YEAR LATER …


Amy its your turn truth or dare ummm dare I dare you to go to the bathroom and say bathroom beck 3 times and see what happens “Bathroom beck” “Bathroom beck” ‘Bathroom Beck’ THE DOORKNOB SLOWLY TURNED SND THE DOOR CREAKED OPEMN .Out came a paled skin girl Amy went from a girl without a hair on her back sticking up to her being on the floor in shock her friends heard this and ran to the bathroom and called 000 and the ambulance arrived sadly she died.

1YEAR LATER …


Jay woke up at 11.30 and snuck into the Kennedy house they drew their axes from their bags spoke the words and immediately they saw the ghost of beck they smashed the living daylights out of the mirror and the ghost perished and jay and Christie were no more scared until…

The doorknob slowly turned and the door creaked open and beck’s dad walked in the room. for a second jay and Christie though they were goners they explained how stressed they were about her death.

The next day at school Jay and Christies attitude changed they were very happy and thought that they were on top of the world until they heard on the news that Beck’s dad is now in a coma after he collapsed on the floor he said ‘its my daughter she’s pale and wore the clothes on the day of her death’ he studded out.

When they heard this news they knew this was some sort of demon
So they took some holy water from the near by church and waited till her next appearance she threw a few flicks on the demon and the demon spoke the words of ‘hell is a bad place my name is beck and I kill humans ‘
And the demon perished this time gone straight to hell.

8 years later

Jay do you take Christie to be your lawful wedded wife I do you may hiss your bride ahhhhh the people screamed its only a black out Jay screamed but then a demon like ghost came out of the bathroom and killed everyone including jay and Christie.

Since then the ghostly demon lives inside the wedding hall








FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!