Zed The Cat

Once there was a black cat called Zed.He loved his owners Daizy and Lilly.This cat had everything, a basket to sleep in, a back yard to get exercise in, the sort of food he liked everything, except a cat-flap.

One day Lilly and Daizy got sick of letting Zed out all of the time. So they decided to call someone to make a cat-flap for them. When that was done Zed didn't know what to do with it. So he went to find Lilly or Daizy But Lilly was doing yoga and Daizy was at school. So Zed tried pushing it gently it wobbled. So he ran at it. This would have worked if Frankie the pup didn't want to stur up some trouble and dilbretley stand
in the way!The flap rebounded and knocked Zed flat on his back. Since then Zed has been scared of the cat-flap.
The next day Zed was busting and knew not to go inside. So despite of his fears he took a huge run at the flap and knocked Frankie out who'd been standing there in case someone decided to take a run at it again. Whe Zed came back he was so happy the cat-flap knocked his ach enemy he started dancing with the cat-flap!!!

THE END!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!