New Toys For Mack The Dog

Once upon a time there was a dog called Mack. Now Mack did not stop eating his toys because he was hungry and his owner hardly gave him any food.


So one day Mack and his owner went for a walk down to the shops. Mack was so happy because he was getting a new toy from the dog shops. BUT Mack had to choose only one toy from each shop they went to. What if Mack wanted more than one toy from each shop they went to? Mack could not think how many lovely toys there were going to be.


When they got to the first shop Mack ran into the shop. Inside the shop it was like a whole new doggy world. There were all things a dog like Mack would want. Then there was a tug on his lead. His owner was taking Mack to the toy part of the shop. In there, Mack was sure to find a perfect toy for his mouth. But instead there was a whole heap of toys that Mack wanted just like he had thought about.


Mack’s owner picked him the toy that Mack wanted the most because you could put food in it. Mack’s plan was that his owner could put food in it every day before he went to work.


Then they were back on the path to go to the next shop because Mack had to have more than one toy. Inside the shop the food was right at the front. Mack was happy he was getting lots of toys because it was almost his birthday. In this second shop Mack picked a rope toy. Boy, he loved ropes to chew on. It had rubber rings on it too. Mack loved these toys.


At the third shop Mack got a toy that was a ball. Mack loved to play with balls. Mack had already got the food toy, the rope toy with rubber rings on it and now he was getting another toy. Now he was getting spoiled. In the third shop Mack wanted the best toy he had ever got. It was a lovely red toy with a ball at the end.


Mack had enough toys. Already Mack was worn out. This time he was getting food from the supermarket. Mack had to wait outside which he thought was very boring. When Mack’s owner came out of the shop he saw it was for doggy breakfast. So he just wanted to go home. Mack’s owner was about to have a baby so the world could not go around him, he wasn’t very happy about that. Mack could not get his dream of going home so he sat near the wheels of the shopping kart.

It was time to go home now. The walk was long but Mack was happy to be home. First he had a 2 hour sleep and then he played with his new toys for the rest of the day.



The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!