Mad Scientist

Excellence Award in the 'Step Write Up 2011' competition

Under the water in an underwater hideout the henchmen were still working on the.... Super Dooper Underwater Turbo Powered Car! Then the mad scientist did ultra scary laugh and then he said “ It is done. Stop you foolish henchmen. I must test it. Understood? ” Then the henchmen said “Understood sir!” So the mad scientist grabbed his wet suit, put his oxygen pack on and put his mask on and started walking straight for the car. But the henchmen purposely left out a part. Then the scientist noticed and boy, were they in trouble because he called them “idiots.” Then the henchmen started crying like babies so the scientist put the part in its spot and drove out the hatch with a “wohahaha.” He said “it works” but while he was underwater he saw a whole family drowning so he said “Mad scientist to the rescue!” He saved the family and he headed straight back to the hideout to see if he was on the news and guess what? He was, so the news called him the underwater hero but the henchmen just laughed. The scientist said “I am a hero! You must bow down before me.” Up on the surface the president Kate Gillard was hopping in a submarine to talk to the mad scientist, but he said “stay up there I will come up in my Super Dooper Underwater Turbo Powered Car.” But when he got up there the whole news crew was there and the president Kate Gillard was holding the key to the world. The mad scientist was so amazed that he fainted and the news crew laughed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!