Teachers Diary

I started as a little girl wondering what to be, then i thought of teaching, thats the one for me.
Now i have grown up, doing well in teaching, the first subject i tought, was all about teaching.
I have a classroom full of kids, they are doing great, all the ages are, maybe 6,7 or 8.
When it comes to grading, i think C and D, but then i see there work, and instead there A and B.
We always start the morning, with a busy spelling bee, i choose a differnet letter, and today its letter C.
As thet go to recess, i really quickly say, grab your hats out of your bags, cause its no hat no play.
The kids are back in class now, getting ready for sport, we are going to have our first game, on the new basketball courts.
We have a bit of free time, to play with the class rabbits, its funny watching them run around, and all their silly habits.
Now that lunch is over, the kids are hot and flustered, now ashleighs mum has made us treats, she made us cups of custard.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!