Teddy World 1

Teddy World 1
On the strike of midnight (every night) the worlds teddies go to a spectacular place called Teddy World. What happens is a portal opens and all the teddies go to Teddy World.

On the 18th of February (2 days before my birthday) 2010 my teddies, Bohdan’s teddies (and of course all the other teddies) went to Teddy World, but today my new teddy Violet was going for the first time in 15 years, but, funny enough she was only 2 years old (it’s because teddies don’t have to turn 1 year older every year)

Anyway, in Teddy World it had changed. They had built the Town Square and done things to make it better and more amazing. For a while Miracle Max (M.M), Brownie (B.), Real Teddy (R.T) and Brother Teddy (B.T) showed Violet (V.) around.

“Brownie “, wondered V.”Can I go on the Scooby Dooby Doo ™ ride with you?” “Um, OK!”Replied B. She was scared but she did it anyway.”AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!”They all screamed on the ride.

Outside everyone else was playing something, except M.M and R.T. They were calculating what time it was and figured they only had 2 human hours.

When everyone was finished they set off to Grumpy Bear Forest. M.M introduced Violet to their bear friends. ”That was Great Bear Soup.”Stated Mrs Bear.” That was great soup!” Replied V.

Then they all said Bye BUT M.M accidentally lost his G.P.S and they got lost in the scariest part of the forest! ”H-H-H-How long until we must go home M.M?” Cowered V. “Oh my! We only have 30 human minutes!” gasped M.M. Soon B. Came to her senses “We’re dogs so we can sniff our way out!” I can’t believe nobody thought of that! Thought B. Anyway M.M smelt his way back to town square JUST in time!” “And we are all EXTREMELY thank-full we made it in time! Everyone said to the others at the end.



THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!