Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber is an amazing singer. He is loved and supported by over fifty million people world-wide. He calls his fans Beliebers. Justin has said that a real Belieber will support and believe in him no matter what happens. Taylor Swift asked Justin to open for her in London at her concert called Fearless. When Justin opened for Taylor with his hit song ‘Baby’ he fell over and broke his ankle, but he kept on singing until the song finished before seeing a paramedic. After seeing a paramedic, Justin was taken to the nearest hospital. They put a cast on his ankle and covered it with a brace so that Justin could still do his concert. Justin had the cast on for a bit over a month and he wasn’t allowed to take it off until the following week, but Justin wanted it off so bad whilst he was performing, that he took it off himself, went on stage, sang a song and then went backstage and quickly put the cast back on again, just before his mother caught him (or so he thought). Justin’s mum Pattie told him to keep the cast on and if he took it off again, she would cancel the rest of his concerts. Justin was shocked so he promised to keep it on. When Justin sang his next song on stage, he started to feel a bit sick. After a couple of songs Justin went backstage to change and he told his mother that he like he was going to be sick. His mother made sure she had a bucket for him to be sick in. He threw up a little then returned to the stage to sing another three songs. Every time he went backstage to change, he was sick, but he finished the concert. When his concert finished, all of Justin’s crew were so proud of him. They called him a soldier. All the crew and Justin went back to the hotel to rest and all fell asleep immediately. Justin slept until 1pm the next day. One week later, the doctors removed his cast. Justin was so happy that he was jumping up and down and the doctor had to tell him to sit down otherwise he would have to put the cast back on Justin’s ankle. Justin heard what the doctor said and sat down immediately. The doctor then told Justin that he couldn’t play sport that required running or jumping for a while, but he could continue to perform concerts. Justin was upset that he couldn’t play his favourite sports like basketball or soccer, but he was over the moon because he could continue performing his concert. The fact that he could continue performing meant a lot to Justin because performing concerts for his fans is what he enjoys doing the most. He was ecstatic and was quickly back to being his bubbly, pranking and happy self.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!