Terrible Dream

There I was in middle of one of the worst storms I have ever seen (and trust me I’ve seen a lot of storms in my life.) In a tiny tiger moth trying to avoid every lighting strike a could, then out of nowhere a huge lighting strike hit the front of my tiny aeroplane and blasted it to bits! As I was falling to my doom then I realised I was wearing a parachute I pulled the cord and it diploid but there was a big hole in the shot it must have been damage in the air battle. So now I am falling to my doom when I realised there was a river just below me
so I decided I’d try to land in that but all of a sudden I started dose of. “No not now!!!!!!”

When I woke up I found myself floating down a raging river heading for the world’s highest water fall Victoria falls.
Come on how bad can my day get first my plane blow up now I am in a raging river heading start for a water fall. O.K now I am just about to go over the edge, but in the corner of my eye a see a branch but it is two far away. So here it goes I’m going over the edge AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Olly wake up your going to miss the bus!!!!! ” screeched my mum well there goes my dream . Till next time Olly the great explorer sighing off.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!