Easter Day

In bed I see Easter Bunny hiding some eggs. Then it is Easter.

My sister Jemma and brother Scott were looking for Easter eggs but couldn’t find any. They looked everywhere, in the cubby house, around the shed, in the trees and in the sand pit. But they couldn’t find them anywhere. I gave a little giggle. I found all the eggs. They were in the garden near the flowers and next to the cubby house.

Mum hid three eggs too, but I didn’t know where they were! Jemma, Scott and I found one each. Mum & Dad put their hands in their pockets and they also found some Easter eggs.

Scott likes chocolate and he ate his in 30 seconds. Jemma took a day to eat her eggs, but Mum, Dad & I took a whole week to eat ours. The Easter eggs were yummy.

I can’t wait for Easter next year.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!