You And Me

Everything's a blur. Everything but you and me. I see your gorgeous blonde hair whipping in the air, your beautiful brown eyes deep enough to see into your soul. I can hear your bright giggle, as warming as the sun rising in the east.
You hold onto me with your life. I feel your elf like hands holding with all your might. You trust me, I can feel that.
When I place you down on the sea of greenery, you reach out for me like I'm your favourite toy. Yet I can see your longing goes deeper than that.
But I have to go, I have to leave. You know that I'll be back tomorrow, but still I see a teardrop escape your eye, a tiny raindrop. Then I'm gone. I'm just your babysitter.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!